This gyroscope pendant spins on three axises, and represents both the micro and the macro worlds, ranging from atoms to solar systems. It is a joy to play with and is great for fidgety hands and curious souls...
A bronze crescent moon frame curves around two bronze spinning rings, holding within a gorgeous, flashy, spherical opal bead. The frame suspends the inner rings with silver pins, allowing the rings to rotate in different directions with a flick of a finger. The bail (where the pendant connects with the chain) is designed to double as a wand to hold while spinning the rings!
The pendant measures about 1.25" across and 1.5" tall, comes on a 24" box chain (which is easily switched out for another chain), and is finished with a lobster-claw clasp.
Paypal and major credit cards are accepted.
Made-to-order items ship within 3-4 weeks of cleared payment.
Ready-to-ship items ship within 3-5 days of cleared payment.
All jewelry is mailed in a custom Foxtail box with cotton padding.
►► SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.A.
- U.S. bound orders are mailed with USPS First Class with USPS Tracking. Delivery takes approximately 3-5 business days. Tracking codes are sent automatically with a shipping notification to the email you supplied at checkout.
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense (a few extra dollars)-- just contact me before checkout if you would like insurance so I can set it up for your order.
- Once I mail your parcel, it is out of my hands. I do not resume responsibility for a package missing in transit. That said, USPS does a fantastic job and problems very rarely occur!
If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution.
►► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Shipping times vary! Usually international packages take about 14 business days to deliver around the world, but can sometimes take longer (up to 20 business days or so), depending on customs in your home country.
- Please understand that once your order is shipped, it is completely out of my hands. I do not assume responsibility for an order missing in transit. If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution together.
- USPS tracking codes do not apply to worldwide shipping!
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense. Please note that it can be more expensive internationally! Contact me before checkout if you would like insurance and I can set it up for your order.
!!! ► PLEASE NOTE: Some countries charge additional customs fees on incoming packages at random. If you are selected to pay a customs fee, I apologize for the frustrating extra expense. Unfortunately it is out of my control and I am not responsible for any part of this extra charge.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
♥ All returns and exchanges are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me and we will take it from there ♥
► CARE: My handmade jewelries are little works of art, and they love to be treated as such. While my work is made to last, it is not invincible. Please be sure to not wear it while bathing, swimming, washing dishes, and remember to remove your jewelry before strenuous or rough activities. When traveling, also be sure to store your jewelry in its padded box to protect from tarnishing, chipping, tangling, or scuffing! Thank you for handling your jewelry with care— it will thank you back by lasting for ages ♥
Also please note that very slight variations may occur from piece to piece, making each piece unique in itself-- hand crafted work is special like that :)
Jul 24, 2019
Love my gyroscope!! Had been eyeing them for years but finally made the plunge and SO happy I did! Beautifully made and so much fun to play with. Thank you!
May 12, 2019
This is exactly what I wanted! Incredible! The seller is a very nice person to work with and has excellent communication skills. Thank you!
Dec 20, 2018
This is such a beautiful piece of jewelry! I asked for a fire opal, and Betty gave me a lovely piece of flashy opal in the gyroscope. I am mesmerized by the colors it displays and how the gyroscope spins. The gyroscope is worth every penny!