This gyroscope pendant features a bronze frame that curves around two bronze spinning rings, holding within a gem sphere of your choice at the center. The rings all rotate in different directions freely with a flick of a finger (or even by blowing on them!).
The 4.0 was my first gyroscope design to spin on three axises. It is slightly larger than the others, measuring about 2" across (approximately 5 cm) and hangs from a 30" antiqued brass rolo chain* with a unique vintage brass barrel-clasp closure.
*The red brass chain pictured is out of stock; the chain in the last photo will be used!
This design is customizable! The second-to-last image shows several more bead styles/colors that are available. Don't see your favorite color? Shoot me a message and I'll see what I can find for you to match what you have in mind! I have even more gemstone options on hand..
Paypal and major credit cards are accepted.
Made-to-order items ship within 3-4 weeks of cleared payment.
Ready-to-ship items ship within 3-5 days of cleared payment.
All jewelry is mailed in a custom Foxtail box with cotton padding.
►► SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.A.
- U.S. bound orders are mailed with USPS First Class with USPS Tracking. Delivery takes approximately 3-5 business days. Tracking codes are sent automatically with a shipping notification to the email you supplied at checkout.
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense (a few extra dollars)-- just contact me before checkout if you would like insurance so I can set it up for your order.
- Once I mail your parcel, it is out of my hands. I do not resume responsibility for a package missing in transit. That said, USPS does a fantastic job and problems very rarely occur!
If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution.
►► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Shipping times vary! Usually international packages take about 14 business days to deliver around the world, but can sometimes take longer (up to 20 business days or so), depending on customs in your home country.
- Please understand that once your order is shipped, it is completely out of my hands. I do not assume responsibility for an order missing in transit. If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution together.
- USPS tracking codes do not apply to worldwide shipping!
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense. Please note that it can be more expensive internationally! Contact me before checkout if you would like insurance and I can set it up for your order.
!!! ► PLEASE NOTE: Some countries charge additional customs fees on incoming packages at random. If you are selected to pay a customs fee, I apologize for the frustrating extra expense. Unfortunately it is out of my control and I am not responsible for any part of this extra charge.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
♥ All returns and exchanges are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me and we will take it from there ♥
► CARE: My handmade jewelries are little works of art, and they love to be treated as such. While my work is made to last, it is not invincible. Please be sure to not wear it while bathing, swimming, washing dishes, and remember to remove your jewelry before strenuous or rough activities. When traveling, also be sure to store your jewelry in its padded box to protect from tarnishing, chipping, tangling, or scuffing! Thank you for handling your jewelry with care— it will thank you back by lasting for ages ♥
Also please note that very slight variations may occur from piece to piece, making each piece unique in itself-- hand crafted work is special like that :)
Jan 2, 2020
My daughter has saved for this for almost a year. We are so happy with it. And we also got it just in time for Christmas. Thank you!
Feb 4, 2019
This necklace is gorgeous. It looks exactly as I expected, and my wife loved it. My only issue is that it took a while to ship and arrive.
Jul 21, 2018
Very beautiful necklace and great seller.
Feb 7, 2017
Very cool. I'm time traveling now. Jk
Feb 2, 2017