♡ Let me start by saying what an honor it has been creating these memorial pendants for individuals looking for unique and special ways to honor and memorialize those they have lost. I didn't expect my journey to lead me to making jewelry of this nature, but I now consider it some of my most important work and am very humbled to work with you.
The process of creating a memorial pendant is highly personal and takes a bit of back and fourth between us to finalize the design. Purchasing this listing is just the first step! Please read on to get familiarized with the process.
This $50 deposit goes towards the final cost of the piece I create for you. These custom pendants typically start around $375-400, and go up incrementally depending on further customization, materials, and extra design elements.
You can scroll through my previous designs by searching #foxtailmemorialpendant on Instagram (or visit https://www.instagram.com/tags/foxtailmemorialpendant/)
When placing this deposit, you will receive a package that includes:
- A small vial and drawstring pouch (I’ve made a mark on the side of the vial to indicate where to fill to. As you’ll see, I only need a small amount!).
- An info sticker (please fill it out clearly and stick it to the jar)
- A paper scooper (the narrow end of this spoon works well for funneling the ashes into the jar. Recycle after using!).
- A pre-paid shipping label for returning this package to me.
Feel free to reuse the same bubble mailer it arrives in (just tape it back up), and then simply drop it in any USPS blue box (or leave it for your mailman to pick up).
Once I receive the ashes, we will design the specifics of your piece and I will set you up a custom listing for your remaining balance. When the order is placed, I start working on the making your piece ♥︎ Most pendants take up to 4 weeks to complete.
Thank you, and know that I’m so looking forward to get this process started with you.
Paypal and major credit cards are accepted.
Made-to-order items ship within 3-4 weeks of cleared payment.
Ready-to-ship items ship within 3-5 days of cleared payment.
All jewelry is mailed in a custom Foxtail box with cotton padding.
►► SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S.A.
- U.S. bound orders are mailed with USPS First Class with USPS Tracking. Delivery takes approximately 3-5 business days. Tracking codes are sent automatically with a shipping notification to the email you supplied at checkout.
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense (a few extra dollars)-- just contact me before checkout if you would like insurance so I can set it up for your order.
- Once I mail your parcel, it is out of my hands. I do not resume responsibility for a package missing in transit. That said, USPS does a fantastic job and problems very rarely occur!
If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution.
►► INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Shipping times vary! Usually international packages take about 14 business days to deliver around the world, but can sometimes take longer (up to 20 business days or so), depending on customs in your home country.
- Please understand that once your order is shipped, it is completely out of my hands. I do not assume responsibility for an order missing in transit. If your piece is taking longer than usual to arrive, please contact me and we can find a solution together.
- USPS tracking codes do not apply to worldwide shipping!
- Additional postage insurance is available upon request at your expense. Please note that it can be more expensive internationally! Contact me before checkout if you would like insurance and I can set it up for your order.
!!! ► PLEASE NOTE: Some countries charge additional customs fees on incoming packages at random. If you are selected to pay a customs fee, I apologize for the frustrating extra expense. Unfortunately it is out of my control and I am not responsible for any part of this extra charge.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
♥ All returns and exchanges are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me and we will take it from there ♥
► CARE: My handmade jewelries are little works of art, and they love to be treated as such. While my work is made to last, it is not invincible. Please be sure to not wear it while bathing, swimming, washing dishes, and remember to remove your jewelry before strenuous or rough activities. When traveling, also be sure to store your jewelry in its padded box to protect from tarnishing, chipping, tangling, or scuffing! Thank you for handling your jewelry with care— it will thank you back by lasting for ages ♥
Also please note that very slight variations may occur from piece to piece, making each piece unique in itself-- hand crafted work is special like that :)